Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Hello all!

I've fallen into the "ignore the blog" habit again and I swore that I wouldn't.  Sorry.  I promise I will try to be better in the future.  I think that the problem is that I'm not taking many photographs these days.  One reason for this is that my birds, for the time being, have deserted me!

Today there were only House Finches visiting.  Yesterday and the day before, and a few before that, there were none.  I think one reason is that it's too hot.  Realizing this, I started turning on the sprinkler and low and behold, more birds!  Not a ton mind you, but more.

Carolina wrens were out and about (the first time I saw them in months), looking for a nesting site.  Fingers crossed.

I'm really not complaining.  My Northern Cardinals, Blue Jays and Red Bellied Woodpeckers come everyday for peanuts (they don't stay long), as well as my four Ruby Throated Hummingbirds.

Here are a few photos from yesterday.  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment